chalky

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

baking some holiday cheer.

To say I've been bored lately would be an understatement.  It's a good day when I get to go to the grocery store. Yep.  I did more brick-and-mortar shopping for Christmas this year than ever before, because it was nice to have an outing!  I decided to combat my boredom with some major baking, but since I didn't want to eat it all, I made little homemade gift boxes for family and mailed them out.



I included:






I wanted to put some homemade marshmallows in, but I tried twice and neither batch set. I made some really delicious marshmallow creme, but that wouldn't exactly ship well. :)

I think they turned out really well, and it was so fun to have a project!


1 comment:

  1. AND, I must say, everything was DELICIOUS!! Thank you SO much, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete